Table of Contents
Online Social Networks
- PhD Students: Blerim Cici, Balint Tillman
- Collaborators: Natasa Przulj, Imperial College, London, UK.
- Past visitors: Kai Sun, Imperial College, London, UK.
- Past collaborators: Maciej Kurant,
- Past students: Yan Wang (MSc)
This work is currently supported by the following grants:
- AFOSR MURI: "Information Dynamics as Foundation for Network Management". AFOSR MURI prime award FA9550-09-0643 (subcontract to UCI from Princeton). 9/1/2009-8/31/2014.
- Docomo USA Labs contract: “OSNs from an Operator's Perspective”.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the sponsors.
- May 2015: Athina's HSSoE distinguished lecture on Measurement and Analysis of Social and Mobile Networks.
- March 2015: Athina's overview talk on 2K+ construction, at the DataScience event at UCI
- 10/27/2014: Minas gives a talk at CSE Colloquium at UC Riverside.
- 2/16/2012: Athina gives a talk at CSSI Seminar Series at UMASS.
- Nov. 2012: Maciej gives a presentation on Sampling Massive Online Graphs: Challenges, Techniques, and Applications to Facebook at KTH, University of Helsinki and ETHZ
- 9/23/2011: Athina gives a seminar (overview of our work on Sampling Online Social Networks) at the Advanced Networks Colloqium at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Workshop on Exponential Random Graphs and the ERGM in statnet, by Carter Butts, Sept. 21st, 2011.
- Towards Unbiased BFS Sampling
[ pdf ]
Maciej Kurant, Athina Markopoulou, Patrick Thiran
JSAC special issue on Measurement of Internet Topologies, Vol.29, No. 9, Oct. 2011.