I am currently a Researcher at Huawei Innovations. I received my PhD (2015) and MS (2010) degrees in Electrical Engineering at University of California, Irvine, supervised by Prof. Athina Markopoulou and Prof. Syed Jafar and my Bachelor's degree from Madras Institute of Technology in 2008. I have also interned at Futurewei Technologies, Inc. (Huawei US R&D Center) in the Fall of 2013, under the supervision of Dr. Cedric Westphal.
Here is my Resume
My research interest encompasses information theory, network coding, cooperative communication and networking, interference alignment, index coding and content delivery networks.
- A. Ramakrishnan, C. Westphal, J. Saltarin, Adaptive Video Streaming over CCN with Network Coding for Seamless Mobility, in IEEE ISM, December 2016.
- A. Ramakrishnan, C. Westphal, A. Markopoulou, “An Efficient Delivery Scheme for Coded Caching”, in Proc. of the 27th International Teletraffic Congress ITC27, Ghent, Belgium, September 2015.
- S. Krishnamurthy, A. Ramakrishnan, S.Jafar, “Degrees of Freedom of Rank-Deficient MIMO Interference Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 61, No. 1, Pages: 341-365, January, 2015.
- Chun Meng, Abhik Kumar Das, Abinesh Ramakrishnan, Syed Ali Jafar, Athina Markopoulou and Sriram Vishwanath, "Precoding-Based Network Alignment For Three Unicast Sessions", in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 61(1), pp. 426 - 451, Oct. 2014. and preprint on arXiv:cs.IT:1305.0868.
- Abinesh Ramakrishnan, Sundar R. Krishnamurthy, Syed Ali Jafar and Yaming Yu, “Degrees of Freedom Of Interference Channel with Rank-Deficient Transfer Matrix”, Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), June 2014.
- Chun Meng, A. Ramakrishnan, A. Markopoulou and S. A. Jafar, "On the Feasibility of Precoding-Based Network Alignment for Three Unicast Sessions", Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), June 2012.
- A. Ramakrishnan, A. Das, H. Maleki, A. Markopoulou, S. Jafar, S. Vishwanath, "Network Coding for Three Unicast Sessions: Interference Alignment Approaches", in Allerton Conference 2010 (invited paper), Sept. 2010, Monticello, IL. (slides)
- System and Method for Caching and Coding in an Information Network, provisional, Jan 2015.
- Content Placements for Coded Caching of Video Streams, filed April 2016.
- Video Stream Network Coding in Information Centric Networks, provisional, Dec 2016.
Precoding-Based Techniques for Multiple Unicasts in Wired and Wireless Networks
Doctoral Dissertation, 2014, University of California, Irvine.
Network Alignment: Network Coding for Three Unicast Session using Interference Alignment Approaches
Master's Thesis, 2010, University of California, Irvine.
Email : ibanesh <at> gmail <dot> com