- Aug. 2016: Our paper, “Recovery of Packet Losses in Wireless Broadcast for Real-Time Applications”, has been accepted to IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking.
- Feb. 2016: Our paper, titled “Cell-to-Cell Activity Prediction for Smart Cities” has been accepted in SmartCity2016
- Oct. 2015: We have released the Facebook Egonet Sample dataset that consists of ~36K egonets, ~5.6M users annotated by gender, and exact maximal clique calculations by size and gender per egonet.
- Oct. 2015: MicroCast got accepted to IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking.
- Sept. 2015: Our work on “Assessing the potential of ride-sharing using mobile and social data: a tale of four cities” was cited by an article on the future of ride-sharing, from MIT Technology Review.
- Sept. 2015: New NSF award on Network Sampling and Construction Methods. Open positions available for qualified graduate students, with background in one of the following: graph algorithms, big data, mobile programming.
- July 2015: Our paper, “AntMonitor: Network Traffic Monitoring and Real-Time Prevention of Privacy Leaks in Mobile Devices,” and an accompanying demo, “Demo: AntMonitor - Network Traffic Monitoring and Real-Time Prevention of Privacy Leaks in Mobile Devices,” have been accepted to ACM S3 Workshop on Mobile Computing and Networking, Paris, France.
- June 2015: Our work on “Auditing for Distributed Storage Systems” got accepted to IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking. Preprint available on ArXiv.
- May 2015: Our paper, “AntMonitor: A System for Monitoring from Mobile Devices,” has been accepted to ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Crowdsourcing and Crowdsharing of Big Internet Data (C2BID), London, UK.
- April 2015: This is What a Scientist/Engineer Looks Like, CalIT2.
- March 2015: Our paper, On the Decomposition of Cell Phone Activity Patterns and their Connection with Urban Ecology, has been accepted to MobiHoc 2015, in Hangzhou, China.